How far is President Joe Biden willing to go to reach young voters? Far enough to join TikTok, despite his approval of a limited ban on the Chinese-owned app over security fears.
A gripping tale of ongoing tensions between Taiwan and China unfolds on the big screen. A film about Taiwan’s battle-scarred frontline islands has been nominated for an Oscar.
Argentine soccer star Lionel Messi is entangled in a round of cancellations from China stemming from his no-show at a friendly match in Hong Kong.
The CEO of a major Chinese investment company is found dead. Local media says he took his own life due to the plunging Chinese stock market.
- Biden Joins TikTok in Push for Young Voters
- Biden Campaign on ‘A Weaponized Platform’: Expert
- Taiwan Spots Record Chinese Balloons Over Airspace
- China New Year Show Includes Soldiers on Active Duty
- Film on China-Taiwan Tensions Nominated for Oscar
- China Cancels Two Soccer Matches Featuring Messi
- Stock Guru’s Suicide Sends Shockwaves Through China
- Rep. Gallagher: Will Not Run for Re-Election
- UAE AI Firm Cuts China, Seeks More Cooperation with U.S.
- Coldplay, Other Music Stars Censored in China
- Does Apple Need China Sales?