A top expert says another wave of COVID-19 outbreaks could hit China soon, as masses of children in China battle a major pneumonia outbreak.
Some are asking if there could be another leak from a Chinese lab after multiple medical students at one Chinese lab started battles with cancer in quick succession.
Victims of Beijing’s human rights abuses are protesting against the Chinese regime and its leader Xi Jinping in San Francisco. We look at their stories, and what the protests mean for the upcoming Biden-Xi meeting.
A massive social media disinformation campaign is now tied to Chinese police. Its prime targets are lawmakers, businesses, and residents on American soil.
Topics in this episode:
- Expert: New COVID-19 Wave Could Hit China Soon
- China Lab Personnel Contract Cancer, Sparks Questions
- Report Links World’s Biggest Disinfo Campaign to China
- Anti-CCP Protests Spark Ahead of APEC Summit
- Backlash Over San Fran Cleanup Before APEC
- U.S., South Korea Hold Joint Military Drills
- Japan Drills on Island Close to Taiwan
- Thailand Drops Joint Patrols with China
- ‘Inconvenient Convenience Store’ on a Cliff
- Number of Americans Studying in China Falls
- China ‘Already Annexing Taiwan’ Coercively: Gen. Orita